What is MySoapBox?
Do you want your opinions to be heard? Even better, would you like to get paid for sharing you opinions? If so, you might just be in the right place.
MySoapBox is a market research company that rewards their users for answering surveys. They are a part of the Interviewing Service of America (ISA), and they have also recently began handling the former survey panel members of ClickIQ.
MySoapBox is open to individuals 13 years old and up worldwide.
Continue reading this MySoapBox review so that you can determine if this is an opportunity with pursuing.
The main way to earn points with MySoapBox is surveys. Surveys allow MySoapBox to collect feedback from their members on products, services, and experiences.
There are, however, a few other ways to earn points with MySoapBox. They are as follows…
- Surveys- Expect to earn between 750-1,500 points ($0.75-$1.50) for every survey you complete.
- New Member Sign-Up- Just for signing up, MySoapBox will automatically credit you with 2,000 points ($2.00).
- Refer-A-Friend Program- Earn 250 points ($0.25) for every friend that you refer to MySoapBox.
- Survey Disqualifications- Hopefully, you do not get disqualified from any surveys. If you do, although, MySoapBox will still credit you with 10 points.
- Survey Roulette- MySoapBox provides a survey router for it's members to get access to available surveys across different providers. You will earn 1,000 points ($1.00) for each one you complete.
Between surveys that MySoapBox directly provides and survey roulette, you have the chance to complete surveys almost every day. Also, prior to taking each survey, you will be informed on how much it is worth and the estimated time it takes to complete it.
As referred to previously, MySoapBox operates with a point system. Every 1,000 points is equivalent to $1.00.
Unfortunately, the payment threshold that you must reach before redeeming your points is rather high. You must reach 25,000 points before cashing out for the first time. After the first time, the payment threshold drops to 1,000 points.
Once you reach the payment threshold, you can now redeem your points. MySoapBox offers a variety of instant electronic gift vouchers in the form e-vouchers & online gift cards.
They offer retail gift vouchers to places such as Amazon, Banana Republic, CVS Pharmacy, Groupon, Lowe's, Old Navy, Sears, Sephora, and more.
Their restaurant options include Chill's, TGI Friday's, Red Robin, and more.
MySoapBox also gives you the option of donating your points to a charity. They have a handful of charities that you can chose from. They also feature a new charity every month, which MySoapBox gives them an initial $500.00.
MySoapBox recommends the following tips to make sure you receive as many surveys possible, to make sure that your points get processed correctly, and to make sure that they get credited to your account…
- Enable cookies
- Check that your ISP settings are not blocking the survey
- Remove Adware and/or Spyware from your system
- Make sure your browser is not blocking access to our site
- Make sure your anti-virus settings accept our site
- Check your firewall settings
Pros & Cons
- Free to join
- Open to people ages 13+ worldwide
- Low payout threshold after the first payout
- Variety of rewards to chose from
- Charitable donations
- Legitimate survey site
- High initial payout threshold
- Easy & simple to use
- Survey supply and demand is never predictable, which is standard for the industry.
- You should have a rather consistent amount of surveys, although.
- Just because you receive a survey does not mean you will always qualify
- You should not be disqualified very often, but if you do, at least MySoapBox will give you 10 points.
Legit or a Scam?
MySoapBox is absolutely a legitimate survey site with a proven track record of following through with payouts to their members. They are not trying to scam you!
It is important that you understand the concept of survey sites and how they work. It is simply an opportunity to make some extra money on the side for completing surveys that are meant to be enjoyable.
This is not an opportunity for you to quit your job and make a full time living, especially because MySoapBox only rewards you with electronic gift vouchers. The gift vouchers that you earn can be used to save you some money.
It is also free to join, so you really have nothing to lose.
How To Get Started
Getting started with MySoapBox is very simple. The first thing you will do is visit their homepage. You will immediately see a button that says, “join now.”
You will be instructed to fill out some basic demographic information. MySoapBox credits you with 2,000 points after you sign up.
Once you are signed up, be sure to fill out the profile surveys. Profile surveys ask for more specific information about yourself such as things you are interested in. Filling out these profile surveys will enable MySoapBox to send you specific surveys that correspond to your likes and interests. Also, it will decrease the chance of you being disqualified for surveys.
So now that you have read this MySoapBox review, you are probably trying to figure out if it is an opportunity that is worth your time.
As stated previously, if you want your opinions to be heard and enjoy filling out surveys, this is a great opportunity. MySoapBox's legitimacy will ensure you that your opinions are actually heard. It also feels good to know that you are associated with a credible company.
It is not an opportunity to earn serious money, although. You must keep that in mind. Do not take it too seriously. The most efficient way to approach MySoapBox is to be laid back and relaxed.
Do you have a few minutes after work every day? If so, spend that time filling out a few surveys, and in time, you will accrue enough points to earn a gift vouchers. MySoapBox can provide the funds for you to have a nice meal or buy a new outfit.
After reading this MySoapBox review, you now have all the information that is necessary for you to determine if this is an opportunity that you should pursue.