What is Mingle?
Mingle is an online market research company based in Europe that pays you for your opinions. You may hear Mingle being referred to as Mingle Respondi, so you’re probably wondering what respondi means…
Respondi AG is a leading market research company that is known all over the world. Mingle is simply an opinion platform that Respondi AG uses to gather their market research. Mingle has over 300,000 users throughout Europe.
Now that you know a little bit about Mingle, continue reading this Mingle Review to gather all the information you need to help you determine if this is an opportunity suited for you.
Mingle rewards their users in the form of points. Mingle does not offer a massive payout, but that is pretty much standard as far as survey sites. This is a great opportunity for those of you looking for some extra money in return for sharing your opinions, and doing something that you enjoy.
The following is a list of different ways to earn money using Mingle..
- On average, you will earn about 50 points for every survey you take. They are typically take between 5-20 minutes to complete. You can even earn more points for longer surveys.
- Mingle will send survey invites via email, and they always give you surveys that are interesting to you. They do this by evaluating your profile, based on your welcome survey that you take when registering.
- If you do happen to get screened out of a survey, Mingle will credit you with atlas 10 points just for trying.
- Short Questionnaires
- You will receive an occasional questionnaire invite that you can complete using the Mingle app (available on Android and iOS).
- You will receive bonus points just for answering these.
- Prize Draws
- Some surveys do not reward points, but instead, they will enter you in a prize draw in return for filling out the survey
- Writing Reviews
- Mingle will occasionally send you a product to try at home, and all you have to do is write a review. They will reward you with points, and you even get to keep the product.
Some months, you will receive a handful of different invitations to earn rewards. Other months, you will not receive a whole lot of invitations. It simply depends on what kind of market research they need from their users.
Once you reach a minimum of 1,000 points, you can now redeem your points for prizes. 1,000 points is equivalent to £8.
The following is a list of different ways you can redeem your points…
- Direct cash deposit into your bank account
- Gift Vouchers
- Donate to a charity of your choice
As a whole, I think that Mingle has many other survey sites beat simply because of their earning potential, and the options that they offer when redeeming points. Many other sites only offer gift cards. With Mingle, you can get a gift card, or you can simply have a direct cash deposit.
Legit or a Scam?
Mingle is absolutely legit. It is not a scam because you can join for free, they consistently pay out, and they are backed up by credible companies and associations.
First off, Respondi AG is well know for their quality market research. This leads me to believe that Mingle is legit. Also, their market research is subject to strict regulations for protecting your name and other private information.
They are also associated with the worldwide market research association ESOMAR, which holds Mingle to professional and ethical standards.
In addition, they also belong to national market research associations in a handful different countries. These association also hold them to strict guidelines.
There you have it! Mingle is an extremely credible company that I definitely recommend.
Pros & Cons
- Extremely credible
- Different ways to earn points
- Different ways to redeem points
- Your opinions are going to credible market research… they matter!
- Not enough surveys/questionnaires available
- Low payout, you won’t ever make a lot of money
- Average customer support
How To Get Started
Getting started with Mingle is very simple. To get started, follow the steps…
- Simply go to the homepage and sign up for free
- You will be asked to fill out a welcome survey. This will help Mingle gather some information on you and your interests. This is how they send you surveys that interest you.
- Start taking surveys and also taking advantage of Mingle’s different ways to earn points (see earning potential section)
- Cash out when you reach 1,000 points
It is safe to say that Mingle is a good opportunity for those of you who understand how survey sites work. This is not an opportunity for you to quit your job, but you can use Mingle to earn some extra money.
Who couldn’t use some extra money?
At the same time, you know your opinions are going to legitimate market research. In other words, your opinions are being recognized and they actually mean something. Your opinions can actually make a difference, which is pretty impressive.
Your answers and opinions are used in the world of business and academics to answer current issues and improve products. Your opinion is always relevant, valued, and important. Mingle will take care of you.
After reading this Mingle review, you should be able to determine if this is a good opportunity for you or not.