These days, there’s more ways than ever to earn cash back for the things you already do online. With sites like Swagbucks and Mysurvey, you can be earning money in no time as you do things like browsing the web, watch videos, take surveys, and more. But, when it comes to Swagbucks vs. Mysurvey, which is better? Let’s take a closer look at the different ways you can use these sites to make money.
Swagbucks.com is one of the largest and most used online rewards programs. You’re able to use the site to earn SB which you can redeem for gift cards or cash back. You can earn SB for doing all sorts of things you’d already be doing on the internet. This includes things like searching the web, taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, or shopping.
Swagbucks is located in El Segundo, CA and has been in operation for nearly ten years now. Today, more than 10 million people worldwide use the site to make extra money. As of today, they’ve paid out over 194 million dollars in gift cards or cash back to their members!
The way it works is simple. People are willing to use Swagbucks to complete their everyday activities online, while companies are willing to pay good money to put their products and services in front of people. Swagbucks connects these two groups together.
These companies pay Swagbucks in exchange for promotion on their network, and in turn, Swagbucks pays out some of that money to its members. There are a ton of different ways to earn SB, and we’re going to cover them in a moment.
Swagbucks operates on a pretty simple principle. Earn points for the things you do online. Exchange those points for gift cards or cash. But, once you dive in and you see all the different ways you can earn SB, it’s not so simple anymore.
Thankfully, Swagbucks has some cool features available that make it easier than ever for you to earn SB for everything you do online. We’ll cover these features even further under the ‘Ways to Earn’ section below.
Best of all, Swagbucks is constantly unveiling new features that make the platform even more useful. Most importantly, these new features always make it easier for you to earn SB.
The Swagbutton is a browser extension you can add to your internet browser that will make earning SB even easier. Turn on the Swagbutton, and you’ll be immediately alerted about new Swagcodes, contests and giveaways.
Plus, the Swagbutton will automatically let you know what kind of SB you’re earning for the things you do online. You can even watch videos while you browse. The Shop & Earn feature is especially useful, and the Swagbutton will let you know about any current offers that store has for SB members.
The Swagbucks Blog
Earning SB is super easy, thanks to the Swagbucks blog. This blog is your source for everything you need to know about Swagbucks. It will alert you to new features, let you know when new contests and giveaways are available and so much more.
The blog is also a great source for swagcodes. You’ll want to check it often as random winners are announced throughout the day for big SB bonuses.
Swagbucks has their own search engine that works every bit as well as other major search engines you’ve used in the past. The only difference is with iSpy; you’ll earn SB just for searching the web. Also, you may be randomly chosen to win big SB bonuses just for using the search engine as well.
Who doesn’t want coupons to save money on some of their favorite purchases? With Swagbucks Coupons, not only will you save money on the purchases you make, but you’ll also earn a 10 SB bonus for each coupon you redeem.
In addition to features like coupons and Shop & Earn, Swagbucks also has amazing deals available for a very limited time that are available exclusively to members. These deals are similar to some of the things you’d find on sites like Groupon.
This is one of the best features available, and it can help you rack up a ton of SB in record time. Install the SBTV app on your iOS or Android device and start playing videos. Whether you watch the videos or not is up to you, because you’ll earn the same amount of SB if you just let them play in the background as you would if you watched them.
Best of all, the app will autoplay videos, so once one video finishes, the next video begins. That way, you’ll keep earning SB without having to click play on the next video.
Ways to Earn
There are tons of different ways to earn on the site. Let’s take a closer look at the different ways you can earn SB online.
- Search – Swagbucks iSpy search engine works just like any other search engine you’ve used before. By using the iSpy search engine, you can win SB. The engine will regularly choose random members and reward them with SB that can be redeemed for gift cards, or a PayPal deposit.
- Swag Codes – Swagbucks codes are special codes hidden throughout the network that can be redeemed for SB. You’ll find these codes in all sorts of different places. Whenever you find one, copy it and then enter it into the box on your account page and see how much SB you’ve won. There are even sites like SBCodez that round up all of the active codes on the network that are available today so you can be sure you’re getting every code you can.
- Surveys – Companies love to use Swagbucks to reach their members in the form of surveys. Completing these market research surveys can be a great way to earn SB since each survey pays you as much as 300 SB.
- Games – Who doesn’t like playing games? Play them on Swagbucks, and you can start earning SB today just for having fun and killing time playing different fun games.
- Watching Videos – Few activities are more popular online than watching videos. With Swagbucks, you can earn SB to watch them. This is a great way to earn SB. I like to plug my phone in, pull up Swagbucks TV and just run video after video while I do other stuff. Before you’ve known it, you’ve earned thousands of SB!
- Refer Your Friends – Do your friends and family like using the internet, too? Get them on board with Swagbucks, and you can start earning SB for the things they do on the internet as well! Each month, you’ll receive a generous referral bonus that’s based on how often your referrals are using Swagbucks. For example, if you refer a friend who earns 10,000 SB this month, you’ll receive a bonus for 10% of what they earned. That’s 1,000 SB in your pocket!
- Meeting Your Goals – One of the first things you’ll notice when you sign up is a goal meter on your home page. Each day, there’s new goals for you to achieve. Hit these goals, and you’ll receive bonus SB. Hit your goals for a string of consecutive days, and you’ll receive an even bigger bonus.
- Shopping & Coupons – Everyone likes to shop. With Swagbucks, you can use their shop and earn features to shop online and earn SB for the purchases you make. Some stores offer up to 4 SB for each dollar you spend, and that adds up quick. If you’re shopping with a coupon, you can earn even more, because each coupon you redeem is worth another 10 SB.
- Do Nothing and Still Win – Throughout the day, random members are chosen to receive SB bonuses. Check the blog often to see if you’ve been chosen to receive a bonus.
MySurvey.com is a bit more straightforward when it comes to how you can earn. The site was launched by the National Family Organization, which is a research firm created in 1946. In those days, you would receive paid surveys in the mail or by phone.
Thanks to the internet, it’s now even easier than ever before to find online survey jobs, and nobody does it as well as MySurvey. MySurvey is one of the quickest and easiest paid survey sites online. Best of all, they pay out cash or gift cards to their members for taking surveys.
The payout for each survey typically ranges between about $.50 and $1.25. In 2014 alone, users earned more than $32 million dollars in cash, gift cards or other rewards in exchange for their opinions on these market research surveys.
Since MySurvey is a much more straightforward platform, there isn’t too much you need to learn to get started. The key features are all very simple, so getting started is a breeze.
- You’ll be able to earn rewards such as popular products, gift cards to many of the most popular retailers in the world, or even cash back.
- You receive points in exchange for taking surveys that are available from different companies. You can cash these points in for rewards.
- You can cash out for prizes as soon as you’ve earned $10 or more.
- You won’t get your reward right away. It typically takes 4-8 weeks for processing. Some rewards can be processed more quickly.
- Users are also regularly entered into sweepstakes, where they can win additional rewards, vacations and more.
- Surveys range in length and difficulty to complete. As you’d imagine, the longer and more involved the survey, the more points you’ll earn for completing it. Most surveys are short, and take about 5 minutes to complete. But, some surveys take much longer to complete and can earn you up to 1,000 points.
- The site isn’t available to everybody. Anybody over the age of 14 can join the site, as long as they’re from North America or the European or Oceanic regions.
- It’s fast and easy to sign up, and you can begin to take surveys for money in as little as five minutes.
Ways to Earn
Earning points from MySurvey couldn’t be easier. Just sign up and start taking surveys. You’ll earn points for each survey you take and you can cash in those point for rewards. In addition to earning points by taking surveys, you can earn points by referring new members, participating in panels or focus groups, and through contests and giveaways.
Which Option is Best When Getting Started?
Swagbucks vs. Mysurvey: Which is the best for beginners? The answer to this question is going to be different for everyone. If you’re a fluent internet user that uses the web to do things like search the web, read blogs, watch videos, play games or shop, then you’ll probably find Swagbucks to be a more natural fit.
But, there’s a lot of ins and outs to the Swagbucks platform. Since there’s so much to learn, the platform can seem a bit overwhelming at first. On the other hand, there are so many different resources online that you can use as you learn to get a handle on the different things you can do to earn SB on the site.
With MySurvey, you’ll find a much more straightforward experience. Take surveys, receive points, redeem the points for products, gift cards or cash. As you can see, there isn’t much to it. So, it can be a great jumping off point for someone who is just beginning to consider different ways to earn money online.
Which Site Will Make Me the Most?
When it comes to Swagbucks vs. MySurvey, both sites are a great way to earn extra money online. Depending on what you like to do online, one may be better suited for you than the other. If you love to give your opinion about new products and services, you may find that MySurvey is best for you.
On the other hand, if you’re constantly using the internet to do things like shop, watch videos, browse the web or play games, you may find that Swagbucks is the most lucrative option. Considering how many ways you can earn SB with Swagbucks, you’ll probably find that their site has the most earning potential.
You can always use both sites to really maximize the amount of extra money you make, just to hang out online.