What Is Product Report Card?
Product Report Card is a market research company that pays people to share their opinions in the form of online surveys. Product Report Card provides their market research to some of the biggest and well know companies in the world. They partner with companies such as Microsoft, Gillet, Ikea, and many others.
Product Report card is very credible, offers many ways to make money, and features great customer service that takes care of their users. I think it is safe to say that if you join Product Report Card, you will enjoy your experience with them. With that said, it is essential to understand how survey sites like this work. The payout is not very high, so you have to approach it differently. The best approach is to treat it as a little side job that you enjoy doing. The money you make with Product Report Card is typically extra side money that compliments your full-time salary. It is unrealistic to expect a full-time salary with a survey site.
If you enjoy filling out surveys and contributing your opinions, continue reading this Product Report Card review to figure out if Product Report Card is for you.
On to what you're worried about… the cash!
After spending a considerable amount of researching and reviewing Product Report Card and many other similar survey sites, Product Report Card has the highest earning potential that I have seen.
The first thing you need to do before you start earning is complete your profile. You can potentially earn up to $8.00 just by completing it. The more complete your profile is, the more opportunities you will have to make money.
Product Report Card provides a handful of different opportunities to make money. The following list outlines these opportunities…
- Completing your profile- $5.00-$8.00
- Completing your profile typically takes 10-15 minutes because it is very in depth. This might turn a few people off. Product Report Card asks some personal questions such as your income, phone number, and address.
- Completing surveys- $0.25-$5.00 per survey (you will occasionally find exclusive surveys that pay up to $10.00)
- You will receive survey invitations via email. After completing your profile, you should receive a survey invitation within 24 hours.
- The amount survey invitations you receive depends on the person. Some receive a good amount, and some complain about not receiving enough. Luckily, there are other ways to earn money!
- Registering and reviewing products- $0.50-$1.00
- Product Report Card will pay you to write short reviews about products you already own.
- The reviews include what you like about the product, don't like about the product, and what you think could be improved. They expect about 500 words, and it should take 5-6 minutes to write, on average. Simple!
- Participating in home product tests- $5.00
- Depending on your profile, you can potentially qualify to have products sent to you to be tested and reviewed.
- Same review process as before: includes what you liked, did not like, and what you think could be improved.
- You typically get to keep the product for free as well.
- Participating in focus groups- $150.00-$200.00 per focus group study
- This is the most exciting opportunity that Product Report Card offers because of the earning potential.
- These can take anywhere from 2-3 hours to 2-3 days. If you have the opportunity to participate, I highly recommend doing so!
How To Cash Out
In order to cash out, you must reach the $25.00 threshold before doing so. This might seem a little high, but you would be surprised how quickly this adds up if you are taking advantage of the different opportunities to earn yourself some money!
Cashing out is very easy and simple with Product Report Card. Their users almost always report that they received their money, and that the cash out process is simple with them.
The following is a list act includes the ways you can cash out…
- PayPal- You can have your money directly deposited into your PayPal account.
- Amazon Gift Card- You can redeem your earnings in the form of Amazon gift cards for online shopping.
- Pre-Paid Visa Card- You can simply have your earnings put on a pre-paid visa card.
- Check- Last, you can simply request that Product Report Card sends you a check.
Their cash out options are fantastic! You have the option to get straight cash (direct deposit, visa card, check), or you can get a gift card.
Many other survey sites exclusively give gift cards, but Product Report Card recognizes that a lot of people prefer to have cash. I think this is an area where they separate themselves from their competition.
Legit Or Scam?
Product Report Card is absolutely a legit survey site. They work with big name companies which lets me know that it is credible, and absolutely not a scam.
Also, they let you join for free, another sign of credibility. There would be some sort of start-up cost if they were actually looking to scam you.
I certainly recommend Product Report Card. They have strong customer service, different ways to make money, and an overall good earning potential. Especially if you qualify for focus groups, considering you can earn $200.00 just by participating in one study. That's a great deal.
Pros & Cons
- Free to join
- Good earning potential (still low in reality, but good considering other survey sites)
- Variety of payment options
- Variety of ways to make money
- Easy to navigate the web site, very simple
- Transparent survey site, you know how much you will make prior to starting it
- Low disqualification rate
- Sign-up process is rather long and gets a little personal
- $25.00 payment threshold is high and may take a while to reach
- Product Report Card offers some surveys, not a lot
How To Get Started
Getting started with Product Report Card is extremely easy and simple!
Follow these easy steps…
- On the Product Report Card homepage, simple click “get started”. This will take you through the steps to complete your profile.
- You immediately make at least $5.00 for getting started. Now you can start making more money! Take advantage of all that Product Report Card has to offer. See “Earning Potential” for all of the ways to earn money.
- Once you reach the $25.00 threshold, you can cash out! See “How To Cash Out” to learn about your options when cashing out!
So there you have it! Product Report Card is a good opportunity if you are interested in earning an online income. You won't earn a substantial amount of income, but it is worth it if you are looking to make some extra money.
If you enjoy taking surveys, writing reviews, and participating in study groups, then I think this a great opportunity!
Hopefully after reading this Product Report Card review, you can determine if this is a good opportunity for you.