What is Panel Station?
Do you enjoy weighing in your opinions by completing online surveys? Do you want your opinions to be valued and potentially make some sort of difference? If you answered yes to these questions, Panel Station might be for you!
Panel Station is a company that rewards you for taking online surveys. The company was founded in 2008 by Praveen Gupta. He still owns and operates Panel Station. The Panel Station also partners with the Cross-Tab Marketing Service Ltd, a marketing research company that uses your opinions (from surveys your complete) to influence the way products are made, as well as improve the average customer experience. It is a diverse, rapidly growing community of over 2 million users.
Panel Station's surveys cover the following topics:
- Consumer Goods
Panel Station is an India-based company, but it is available to people in the following countries:
India, Brazil, Russia, China, Mexico, Argentina, South Africa, Indonesia, Turkey, Philippines, Poland, South Korea, Taiwan, Chile, Nigeria, New Zealand, Colombia, Australia, Singapore, KSA, UAE and Thailand.
If Panel Station seems like an opportunity you are interested in, continue reading this Panel Station review to find out more details!
I'm sure you are probably wandering about the earning potential for Panel Station members.
Each survey you complete will will be worth somewhere between 100-5,000 points, depending on the length and complexity of the survey. The surveys last between 15-20 minutes, on average. It is up to you to determine which surveys are worth your time, depending on the earning potential for each one.
Once you reach 3,000 points, you can start redeeming your rewards, which come in the form of vouchers (gift cards) for the most part. Retailers vary by region, but The Panel Station offers the following retailers:
You will have to email Panel Station, telling which option you would like. It typically takes around 2 weeks to send and respond to emails, and then another 4 weeks to get rewards.
Panel Station's has a very comprehensive anti-fraud system. When you combined that with a community of worldwide users, it unfortunately takes a while to confirm your identity and verify your survey responses.
Follow these guidelines to ensure a quick point redemption:
- Make sure that you only have one account with Panel Station. If you have multiple accounts, they will let you know that you have been flagged as a suspect. They will deactivate your accounts and suspend all of your points.
- Always make sure that you do not select the same choice for all questions, speed through surveys, or complete surveys multiple times. Panel Station's system will pick up not his and you will be flagged as a suspect.
Last, there is one more way to earn points with Panel Station...
Panel Station offers a monthly prize draw. You can get a ticket by exchanging 300-500 points, depending on your region, or take special surveys for sweepstakes entries. You could be the lucky winner of cash or great gift vouchers, of course.
The Panel Station App
The Panel Station also offers a mobile app that is compatible for both android and Apple devices. With Panel Station's mobile app, you will never miss out on opportunities to accumulate more points.
The app includes the following features:
- Get instant alerts for new surveys, redemptions, and offers
- Manage your account
- Check your account balance, rewards history, and redemption options
- Share your feedback and help Panel Station improve their app
Scam or Legit?
Panel Station is not a scam, it is absolutely legit. It does take a considerable amount of time to get your rewards, but you will get them! Also, it is free to join, meaning that you have nothing to lose except your time.
Most people have good experiences with Panel Station. Some, although, reported problems with them. Some of those people wrote, for example, that they had been flagged as a suspect, and then were not able to redeem their rewards. Maybe they worked too fast, maybe they gave low-quality responses. Whether they tried it, or not, The Panel Station will notice this. They work very hard to ensure quality research, so if you decide to join Panel Station, you have to be honest and take it seriously.
Pros & Cons:
- Age limit is 16+
- There is a mobile app
- Multiple payment options, plenty of vouchers/gift cards to choose from
- You can use your points to enter sweepstakes
- If you are screened from a survey, they reward you 20 points for simply trying
- Not all countries are accepted
- You have to call and redeem points over the phone
- It can take a while to reach 3,000 points
- Rewards are mainly through vouchers/gift cards and not always cash
- You are not qualified for every survey
- It takes 6-8 weeks actually receive your rewards
- No reward for referrals
How To Get Started:
The Panel Station is very simple and straight forward.
You will take three simple steps to get started with Panel Station...
- Sign up. After completing a short and simple registration form, they will provide you with your login information on your registered email identification.
- Now that you are signed up, you will receive some short profile surveys so that Panel Station can understand your interests and background.
- Simply fill these surveys out, and you will start to receive surveys with reward points.
- You can expect to receive 1-2 surveys every day through email.
- Now you can start earning rewards!
- Once you get 3,000 points, you can redeem for prizes.
So now that you have read through this Panel Station review, it is time to decide if this is a good opportunity for you.
It is important to remember that you are not going to make a huge amount of money by joining Panel Station. It is simply a way to make some extra money on the side. If you enjoy answering surveys (see the top of this article for typical survey topics), and you understand that you are not going to make a lot of money, this is a good opportunity for you.
If The Panel Station does not appeal to you, yet you are still interesting in making money for answering online surveys, I highly recommend checking out Swagbucks.